The polls are closed

11 Nov

I am thrilled to tell you that as of 7:50 tonight, Jade has a little sister.  She weighed in at 7 lbs. 5 oz. after an incredibly quick delivery.  Details to come, but for now I’m going back to bed to cuddle the little girl.

Thanks for all your good wishes!

About these ads

31 Responses to “The polls are closed”

1. Beanie November 11, 2008 at 11:54 pm #

Congrats to all 4 of you! No matter how quick the delivery, though, I’m amazed that you took the time to post even this brief update…

2. Stacie November 12, 2008 at 12:20 am #

Congrats! And yeah, thanks for the update! :)

3. Mr Lady November 12, 2008 at 1:54 am #

Clearly it was quick! and you’re POSTING already? Dag, yo.

Pictures asap! And kiss the babies for Auntie Mr Lady!

4. Sarah November 12, 2008 at 4:19 am #

Congratulations, Fawn! I only started reading your blog recently (came across it randomly and recognized you after meeting you at Asheya’s) but I have been checking back daily to find out the baby news! You’re amazing – I can’t believe you’re blogging already!

5. jen November 12, 2008 at 5:13 am #

HOLY CRAP! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I had a feeling it was girl! It’s the year of girls, maybe Kara will have one too! Best of luck with everything and I can only pray that I can be like you, blogging the the next chance I get after my little girl comes along!

6. Catrina November 12, 2008 at 5:44 am #

CONGRATULATIONS!!! SO QUICK! And SERIOUSLY?! Blogging already? I think this may qualify as an addiction…although I’m not complaining. We’re so excited for all of you. Rest up and tell Michale to put up pictures :) Mommy needs her rest.

7. Sharl November 12, 2008 at 5:50 am #

Yeah!! Congratulations!!! I’m so happy for you and Mike!! Jade must be so proud to be a big sister!!! Looking forward to seeing pictures. Rest Up :)

Sharl
    xo

8. Malva November 12, 2008 at 6:14 am #

Hurray! That is so fantastic!!! Congratulations!!!

9. allmycke November 12, 2008 at 6:39 am #

Congratulations!
    Like everyone else, I’m amazed that you were out on the blog this quick….You must have had some powerful endorphins going through your system.

10. Jenny November 12, 2008 at 7:11 am #

Congratulations! And when it comes to deliveries the quicker the better! Glad everything went well. Who could have guessed 7.5 @ 7:50! That’ll surely be her lucky numbers!

11. Kara November 12, 2008 at 7:17 am #

Wowwiieeee!!! That is great! Hope you are both feel wonderful!

12. IndyComp0T1 November 12, 2008 at 7:20 am #

Congratulations to all of you! Can’t wait to see pics and to find out the name!

13. Meandering Michael November 12, 2008 at 8:06 am #

WHAT THE HECK?! How did you beat me to the announcement!?!?!

14. Bubblybunny November 12, 2008 at 8:06 am #

Congrats!!! :D I went away for a few days and I came home to such wonderful news. Your last belly pics were AWESOME, by the way!! You looked beautiful and I’m sure little Nugget is too!!

Hope both you and your family are doing!!

15. Geof Harries November 12, 2008 at 8:42 am #

Yay hooray for new baby girls!

16. Nita November 12, 2008 at 8:57 am #

Welcome to the world, beautiful little baby girl!

17. Gen November 12, 2008 at 9:39 am #

Felicitations on your new babe and on a quick delivery too!
    We hope all of you are healthy.

Happy snuggling.

Genevieve

18. Karyn November 12, 2008 at 9:48 am #

Congratulations Fawn, Michael and Jade on the new member of your family!! We can’t wait to meet her!

Karyn & Ryan

19. Janet November 12, 2008 at 10:17 am #

Yippee!!! Enjoy this very special time as a family.

20. Peaeater November 12, 2008 at 10:23 am #

Congratulations! though I can’t understand why you weren’t blogging during labour. Can’t wait to see pictures of Baby X.
    :P

21. Tori Buggeln November 12, 2008 at 11:01 am #

Wonderful news! Congratulations to all! Say hello to Micheal, Jade, your Mom and a special welcome to the new little lady Nugget!

22. Beth November 12, 2008 at 11:37 am #

Congratulations to you, Michael and Jade!!

23. Barbara November 12, 2008 at 2:45 pm #

I’m soooo happy for you all! Can’t wait to learn her name!

24. Jenn November 12, 2008 at 3:03 pm #

I stop by from time to time (found you via Urban Yukon last year) and just wanted to say – CONGRATULATIONS on nugget’s arrival :)

25. Aunty Lindsay November 12, 2008 at 6:30 pm #

Congratulations! We are so happy for you all. Take care and get lots of rest. As much as you can with a newborn. Nice talking to you today. Love you!

26. Asheya November 12, 2008 at 7:20 pm #

Congratulations! I’m looking forward to hearing her birth story (and her name!). Lots of love to the four of you.

27. MommyTime November 12, 2008 at 7:47 pm #

Congratulations and love to you all! Enjoy these lovely snuggly first hours.

28. maleesha November 12, 2008 at 8:51 pm #

Yay! On my birthday, too! Happy birthday little one! Congratulations to your family.

29. Sarah November 12, 2008 at 10:27 pm #

Congratulations!!! All the best to ALL the members of your family!

30. Beanie November 12, 2008 at 10:46 pm #

Come on, Peter, it would be far too awkward for Fawny to blog during labour… The computer would only get in the midwife’s way! She’d be far better off streaming it to the site, live, via webcam…

31. Louise November 15, 2008 at 6:57 am #

Félicitations Fawn et Michael! On a pensé à vous toute la semaine, disant “le bébé va venir. le bébé va venir bientôt”! et Voilà! le bébé est arrivé. J’espère que vous avez pu vous rendre à l’hôpital ou que la sage-femme a pu être là. Fawn fait les choses TRES vite! J’imagine que Michael ne tardera pas de mettre des photos et d’autres détails…

J’ai déjà vu plusieurs hommes sur la plage avec des estomacs plus gros que ça…

C’est la première fois que je mets un message sur ton blog. Est-ce que j’ai bien fait ça?