Jade, singing in the back seat of the van

15 Apr

“Yippee-eye-yaaaaaay!

Yippee-eye-ooooooo-oooh….

No spiders in the sky…”

About these ads

8 Responses to “Jade, singing in the back seat of the van”

1. Norris April 15, 2012 at 5:37 pm #

She must have seen them in the house recently! I saw a couple last week at your place stuck between the window and vapor barrier. Btw I caught a nasty virus after I arrived in NYC called the coxsackievirus. Had fever for 3 days and now going through the pins and needles phase on my hands and feet. Not a good feeling!

2. Opa April 15, 2012 at 6:06 pm #

Norris, that sounds like an STD!. I can see you are not back in the ancestral home yet – reading a post like this is a bit of a drag. Only the text is visible, no graphics, so to get all the pleasure out of it, we have to open it on a European computer…. Such is life behind the Great Firewall….

• Norris April 15, 2012 at 6:14 pm #

Ooo. Let me bring this back on topic a fawns blog is about her and the kids… :-) I caught it from the kids. My sis caught it and was out of commission for the day and I had to do my first ever diaper change!!! If you read about it that’s the easiest way to get infected. My sis can’t even open a bottle or walk properly right now.

3. nitadances April 15, 2012 at 7:34 pm #

aaahhhh! haaaaaa! haaaaa! haaaaaa! giggle gigle

4. wenttokugluktuk April 15, 2012 at 8:42 pm #

ahahahha Did she come up with that all on her own? So awesme!

• fawnahareo April 15, 2012 at 9:39 pm #

She just sang what she thought she heard. I had to slow down my driving because I was so thrilled and tickled with the new lyric, a situation not at all conducive to driving on a narrow, hilly, and winding road.

• michaelpealow April 17, 2012 at 7:22 pm #

She has gotten closer. Now she’s singing “Horse riders in the sky”.

5. Cristina (Bertrand's Mom) April 16, 2012 at 6:12 am #

There was a literal LOL from this! I think she has a career as a songwriter! ;)