Your chance to win

21 Jan

I recently discovered the “Home Ec 101” blog and have enjoyed the posts on how to make home management just a little easier. They also list a chore for each day of the week that I have yet to follow, but it’s such a good idea that someday I’ll get organized to enough do it. (Ha!) Imagine actually cleaning the bathroom EVERY SINGLE WEEK! (Did I just admit that I don’t? Nope, not in so many words.)

Anyway, they’re running a contest over there right now, and you could win a designer apron, just for leaving a comment on the post: “Win It! Your Very Own Callie Micks Apron“. I think it’s gorgeous (although I rarely use aprons because I always forget that I don’t want to get my clothes all grease-splattered – not that I cook with a lot of grease, or anything…) so I probably shouldn’t tell you about it and lower my own chances to win. But I am. ‘Cause I’m nice that way.

6 Responses to “Your chance to win”

1. Peaeater January 21, 2008 at 9:46 pm #

Um. You and R have similar, bizarre, interests in tightening your grip on home management.

Chores? Aprons? There is a rift between the X and Y chromosome which has no bottom. I’ll just stand here on this side and wave and smile at you.

Nice new blog, btw. Sure is easier to comment.

😛

2. fawnahareo January 21, 2008 at 11:55 pm #

There will be no standing on the side. You! The one waving and smiling! Wipe the smile off your face and go wash some diapers. 😛 Happy to see you commenting, Mr. Peaeater.

3. Beanie January 22, 2008 at 3:55 pm #

This is why God gifted women with the natural ability to screech and nag. So that men will hear us across that rift they’re so fond of. Of course, over time they tend to run out of things like food and toilet paper and find themselves forced to come slinking over to our side (if only) to replenish supplies…

4. fawnahareo January 22, 2008 at 4:41 pm #

Ho ho! So true! Except, of course, I never screech or nag. *ahem*

5. Marianne January 23, 2008 at 8:05 pm #

I’m going to check out Home Ec 101 since I could use some help getting myself organised at home. Ypu might also be interested in http://www.flylady.com

6. Heather January 25, 2008 at 6:32 am #

Thanks for the link, it is appreciated.