3 Things

24 Jul

Last week, Carole at Yukon Chatterbug tagged me for a meme, and I’m just getting around to doing it now.  Here’s how it works:

You have to ask your significant other to tell you three things that they know about you and then publish this information on your blog. You also have to pick more victims and then go to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged. The comment must end with the word ‘pthththth’. I don’t know why, I am just repeating what I was told.

Michael already did his response last week.  He actually IMed me because he couldn’t wait for me to get home to tell him three things I know about him.  And then this is what he said about me:

Michael says:
You:
– are stronger than you think you are.
– are always right.

Fawn says:
??

Fawn says:
are you being sarcastic?

Michael says:

Michael  says:
– steal the show.

Fawn says:
steal the show?

Michael says:
Yes.  Every time you perform, people stop whatever they’re doing to be awestruck by your awesomeness.

Fawn says:
I think you are trying to cover me with butter.

Yes, I know the expression is “butter me up”, but there’s another story behind that one, which I will save for another day.

There you have it.  The things Michael will say when he wants to get lucky is asked what he knows about me.

I guess I’ll pick another couple as victims.  They haven’t been blogging much lately (probably because they’re wasting time decorating their brand new house or parenting their almost one-year-old or something equally silly…) so perhaps this will motivate them to get back on the horse again.  Peter and Rachelle: you’ve officially been tagged.

3 Responses to “3 Things”

1. yukonchatterbug July 24, 2008 at 1:32 pm #

Well, from the looks of it, he’s been getting lucky (I guess with #1 & #3). Two out of three ain’t bad! 🙂

2. Beanie July 24, 2008 at 8:19 pm #

I already tagged Peter and Chelle with a meme a couple months ago. It didn’t seem to work. *Hmpffff!* Those two and their silly little house and their silly (okay, maybe not so silly) little girl… 😛

1. Covering me in butter « Fawnahareo’s Place - July 25, 2008

[…] you may recall that I posted yesterday that Michael was trying to “cover me with butter”, a mangling of the idiom […]