Made the cut!

13 Dec

Whew! Thanks to you, I made it into the Top 10 Best Family Blogs in the Canadian Blog Awards! I just found out recently that we can actually go and vote every single day. (That sounds obssessive, doesn’t it? Yeah, it totally does.)

I honestly don’t know how to walk the line between, “La la la, I don’t really care about this kind of thing, it’s not important at all, la la!” and, “But it shows you loooooove meeeeeee!”  (Because I really am a praise junkie, you know.)

Anyway, I’m thrilled that I made the cut (la la la, not important…) and if you just so happen to have another spare second or thirty, you could throw a vote my way (but certainly not every single day from now until December 19th, because that would be obsessive and la la la…)

The procedure is the same as for the first round:

1. Click here to go to the voting page for Best Family Blog.
  2. Find Fawnahareo’s Place (which is correctly spelled this time, hooray!) on the list.
  3. Click the drop-down list and rank me.  (As, um, 1st.  La la la!)
  4. Click “vote” and then when your ranking choices show up, click “confirm”.

And that’s it!

You only need to select one blog on the “ballot”, but there are some great other blogs there and you can vote for them at the same time.  All the blogs are hyperlinked now, so you know this is a great way to discover some new blog addictions.

Thanks, y’all!  *smooches* *smooches*

10 Responses to “Made the cut!”

1. Megan December 14, 2009 at 6:21 am #

Vote every day? Geez. No wonder the northerners get crushed every year. You’ve gotta be devoted to vote every day.

But for you, I’ve got my voting fingers on.

2. Opa December 14, 2009 at 6:47 am #

Any chance to place a voting link in the margin until this thing is over? Makes it more user-friendly. As to being a praise junkie, this is a great affliction to have, because you can indulge it it to your heart’s desire without any ill effects whatsover. So go ahead and praise 🙂

3. vivian Lee December 14, 2009 at 6:55 am #

Hello,Fawn:

你好!加油!可以帮我问问哪里能找到办理育空移民的公司吗?是可以提供找到雇主的。非常感谢!

4. indigo December 14, 2009 at 7:21 am #

these fingers live to vote!

5. allmycke December 14, 2009 at 7:57 am #

I’ll make sure and vote – twice every day, at work and at home!

6. Ferry Tales December 14, 2009 at 9:13 am #

I voted! Good luck!

7. Scientific Chick December 14, 2009 at 10:53 am #

Hey Fawn, congrats on making the cut! I voted for you the first time and I’ll do it again now. 🙂

That’s really weird about the once a day thing, for some reason I thought I saw earlier that you could only vote once a round, but I just checked the rules, and you’re right. I think I’m going crazy.

8. Cristina December 14, 2009 at 6:29 pm #

More votes from SLC. 🙂

9. Captain Momma December 14, 2009 at 7:16 pm #

Yay! I voted! I’ll try to remember everyday but if you read my latest post, I’m busy beating up stupid vehicles! heehee!

Good job! Hope you win this year! You definitely deserve it!

Kelli

10. Beanie December 16, 2009 at 12:18 am #

What?! You mean I missed out on multiple opportunities to vote?! Oh noes!!! How shall I ever possibly forgive myself?! Oh, right. By going and voting again. Done (and done).