Typing quietly

14 Jan

Jade still isn’t asleep, so the keyboard clicks sound like thunderclaps, but just wanted to let ya’ll know that the appointment with the neurologist went well and we have a plan we’re all happy with.  More soon, I promise.

10 Responses to “Typing quietly”

1. Cathy January 14, 2010 at 9:44 pm #

Just tried to call your number. If you get this tonight…. 9:43 pm Thursday Pacific Time….

You can call me.
    925-872-0449

2. Captain Momma January 14, 2010 at 11:06 pm #

Had the ladies bible study praying for you today! Glad to hear there’s a plan.

Hugs,

Kelli

3. laura morning January 15, 2010 at 4:21 am #

Rejoicing with you!

4. allmycke January 15, 2010 at 8:29 am #

So happy for you all!
    Can I un-cross my fingers? ;-D

5. Susan H. January 15, 2010 at 5:50 pm #

So pleased that you have a good result. I’m anxiously
    awaiting the details. You have all been in my prayers.

6. Marian January 17, 2010 at 6:49 pm #

Finally managed to access your blog after a long few days. Looking forward to talking with you when we get back to catch up more.
    Thinking of all of you. Lots of love.

7. Rachelle January 18, 2010 at 1:48 pm #

I hope Jade’s “one step back” is now over with and that the plan will be a start to “two steps forward”. Best wishes to all of you – and hoping Halia is back to her happy self too…

8. Scientific Chick January 18, 2010 at 9:20 pm #

Yay for a happy plan! Keep us posted.

9. Lisa January 19, 2010 at 5:14 am #

i just got caught up on your last few posts. I am glad to read that you have a new plan that you are happy with!

10. MFA Mama January 20, 2010 at 10:10 am #

OH good! I’ve fallen behind on my Bloglines list due to honeymooning and kitchen-arrangement negotiations (if you cook a lot and have OCD marrying a chef is…fraught) and my heart sank when I read your last post, but I got to read this one immediately after. You’re really walking a knife’s edge between seizure control and liver/metabolic badness, aren’t you? It must be really hard not knowing what to hope for as far as the benefits and risks inherent to upping or dropping Jade’s ratio. I’ll be waiting for the next update with baited breath!