Goth baby

16 Feb

That’s what you get when you turn your back for 45 seconds to wipe down the table.

(Yes, that’s “washable” marker.  It wouldn’t come off her chin, but it came off her lips.)

13 Responses to “Goth baby”

1. Marian February 16, 2010 at 2:11 pm #

Little miss trouble 🙂
    I love it!

2. Murray February 16, 2010 at 3:59 pm #

LOL – mentally add 13 years to that picture and you’ll know why some animals eat their young. There are days…. 🙂

3. bubblybunny February 16, 2010 at 4:37 pm #

Hahah…for a brief second there, I thought she was going Goth! Very cute!

4. Meandering Michael February 16, 2010 at 7:45 pm #

Ha ha, forget the marker. Check up that cup ring around her nose!

• fawnahareo February 16, 2010 at 8:01 pm #

Yes, much better a cup ring than a nose ring! Not that there’s anything wrong with nose rings; it just might be a little much for a 15-month-old. In my opinion.

5. Kara February 16, 2010 at 7:54 pm #

She is quick!

6. allmycke February 17, 2010 at 1:08 am #

I guess you’re beginning to know what’s in store for you… She is cute despite the Goth Look!

7. Jenny February 17, 2010 at 5:47 am #

you’ll have to invest in Crayola color wonder markers 🙂 We used then on an airplane trip when Isaiah was little.
    He took a marker to our dog when he was little and it was permanent marker!

8. Laurie February 17, 2010 at 4:51 pm #

She is gorgeous, despite the black lips and cup marks! You and Michael are going to have to build a tall fence with razor wire at the top around the girls in another ten years or so, to keep the boys away! My husband, who is in law enforcement, always said he was going to run background checks on any guy our girls brought home. I’m sure he’d be willing to do the same for Jade and Halia!!!

• Meandering Michael February 18, 2010 at 9:16 am #

I figure that in a few years I’ll have to start lifting weights and taking martial arts, hang some weapons on the wall, maybe get a few scary looking tattoos and work on my “mean face” and that should do the trick.

9. maleesha February 18, 2010 at 8:35 pm #

BWAHAHAHAH!! How did I miss this one? Adorable. My son has a picture like this after he ate a ‘tractor cake’ for his birthday one year. The tire was made of black frosting. Let me tell you…THOSE diapers were fun to clean up…

10. Tamara February 22, 2010 at 3:09 pm #

Fawn,
    I am such an idiot. It just NOW dawned on me that your Michael is the same as the Meandering Michael. Yes, I can be slow.

11. Sharleen March 5, 2010 at 7:20 am #

Looks like she’s eaten a tub of blueberries!!! Matches her lovely eyes! I like the distinct cup mark too 🙂