He’s at it again

11 Feb

I laugh every time I hear him squeal before he flops into the water like an ungainly frog.

It didn’t get us to Australia, but now maybe it can take us to New Zealand.

You know, I wouldn’t mind going to New Zealand.  It’s where we were originally thinking of honeymooning.  (We ended up at Disneyland instead!)

It will only work if YOU help us, though!

Here’s how it works:

1. Go watch the video here.
  2. Register.  (I know it’s a pain… but you can opt out of having anything e-mailed to you!)
  3. Vote.  EVERY DAY!
  4. Like it on Facebook, Tweet it, Stumble it, or whatever, just so long as it gets flogged to death.
  5. Leave a comment on the video.
  6. Tell all your friends to vote EVERY DAY!

Okay, you know what?  I feel slightly sleazy now.  I hate asking for votes for things… But I have to tell you, Michael’s is the best video I’ve seen on there, and the competition isn’t nearly as stiff as it was for the Australia thing, seeing as only Canadians are eligible.

So click on through, my darlings, and let’s see if this crazy stunt can take us all the way to Kiwi Land!

8 Responses to “He’s at it again”

1. Nemmy February 11, 2011 at 5:13 pm #

Done and done! (Daily!)

2. Megan February 11, 2011 at 5:19 pm #

This always cracks me up.

3. merinz February 12, 2011 at 11:39 pm #

I am voting for you daily – sure hope that you get to New Zealand. As a New Zealander I can recommend it! And maybe you can get to visit us.

4. Marianne February 14, 2011 at 9:23 am #

Keeping my finegrs crossed (and voting every day, of course).

5. Scientific Chick February 14, 2011 at 4:25 pm #

Voting every day! You guys totally deserve a break like that.

Fingers crossed!

6. Marian February 15, 2011 at 6:14 am #

Voting every day and hoping you get to New Zealand. We’ve been twice and LOVED it! We’d even consider moving there if we didn’t have kids and grandkids here. The commute to see you would be even longer😦

7. Captain Momma February 15, 2011 at 9:33 am #

Signed up and done!

8. Captain Momma February 19, 2011 at 9:33 pm #

I just watched the one in the lead…about the ostrich…was that supposed to be funny? Was it supposed to make sense? Is the winner ONLY by # of votes? Who ARE these people??!! ;)Oh well!

I still get a laugh out of seeing Michael fall in the snow and flounder into the water!!!!