Shhh, pass it on!

17 May

Okay, I don’t want to be be too rambunctious about it, because we all know the universe is a tease.  But… (whispers) one year ago yesterday is the last time I marked down an observed seizure.

(Whispers even more quietly.)

That makes today Jade’s one-year anniversary of seizure-freedom.

I’m doing a very quiet happy dance. (But Michael isn’t!)

14 Responses to “Shhh, pass it on!”

1. Sarah May 17, 2011 at 3:36 pm #

This is FANTASTIC news! Way to go, Keto parents!!!!

2. Genevieve May 17, 2011 at 6:08 pm #

This IS truely amazing. You guys are pure inspiration!

3. Kristi Lundgren May 17, 2011 at 7:41 pm #

Oh, I KNOW how wonderfully amazing this day feels!! Our Keto Kid marked one year on Feb. 28th. I celebrate with you!! God is so good!! Truly, truly…what a miracle!

4. Tami May 17, 2011 at 8:37 pm #

(whispering quietly) WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

5. Tine May 17, 2011 at 10:26 pm #

Congratulations🙂 !! Keeping my fingers crossed you’ll be able to keep up supporting her great development that effectively !!

Lots of love from Germany (where it’s all about studying these days, & where I’m about to go nuts with the amount of subject matters for my exams😦 ) !!

♥ ♥ ♥

6. Opa May 17, 2011 at 11:20 pm #

Yeaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!

7. Megan May 18, 2011 at 4:44 am #

*shhhhhhyaaaaaaayyyyyssssshhhhhhhhh*

8. allmycke May 18, 2011 at 10:18 am #

Oh, and I didn’t whisper over at Michael’s blog…
    Congratulations anyhow!

9. Cristina (Bertrand's Mom) May 19, 2011 at 8:30 am #

WAHOOOOO!!!
    (Sorry, I couldn’t whisper that! This is too awesome! Be glad I’m so far away that I can’t accidentally crush Jade with a giant bear hug! Please give her one from all of us–especially Bertrand!)

10. Andrea May 19, 2011 at 12:17 pm #

W00T! That’s awesome!!

(Don’t tell the people who don’t believe in food as medicine. They’ll call it a “coincidence”.😛 )

11. Laural Out Loud May 19, 2011 at 10:26 pm #

What an accomplishment! You made it! It was most definitely a family effort, and you hve MUCH to celebrate!

12. Barbara May 20, 2011 at 4:37 pm #

*standingovation* (A quiet one!)

13. Marianne Fritzen May 27, 2011 at 3:43 am #

Ein Stein fällt mir vom herzen! Ich bin krank, wenn meine Familie krank ist. May be, I am silly, but I can’t change my feelings. Heureusement, il y a de temps en temps de bonnes nouvelles. Stupide: mais aujourd’hui je me rejouis déjà en entendant un tout petit peu de püluie dehors. Il fait tellement sec ici!

Embrasse tes amours de ma part. Omi

14. Marie May 30, 2011 at 6:30 pm #

Congratulations! What a wonderful milestone! Best wishes for continued success with seizure freedom!