- Got Jade dressed, fed, and over to the next neighbourhood to catch the school bus.
- Took Halia for two vaccines at the Health Clinic.
- Took Halia out for lunch as a treat for being so good at having her shots.
- Gave her four tiny bites of a coveted “chocolate mousie”.
- Lived to regret it.
- Picked Jade up from school during recess to take her to the audiologist. Again.
- Found out her left ear tube is still plugged up with ear wax.
- Negotiated with Jade about not going back to school.
- Went to a meeting at the MusicYukon office and attempted to keep Halia from disrupting someone else’s phone meeting while discussing invoicing and project evaluation.
- Cooked supper.
- Put the kids to bed solo, as it’s band night for Michael
- Helped a neighbour stack his woodpile.
- Packed Jade’s keto lunch and snacks and scrapers and tiny forks and straw and juice plus got breakfast ready to go. (This kills me every night. Why don’t I do this during the day?)
- Sent two invoices for projects I’ve been working on.
- Wonder why the heck I am writing this
boringlaundry list post.
At least I can see where the day goes…